Bush Blaster Bush Blaster

lol

score of 911. Coincidence? I think not!

Stranded! Stranded!

That rocked!

I beat it and I have to say it was awesome! The different selection of guns was cool. I especially liked the gat and laser! It was fun and had a good ending :) Good job.

Pico's School Pico's School

HaHa!

Yay! I finally beat it! I love this game and the new 3D one is awesome too! This end boss fight was a lot harder than the remake though. My arm is sore from all of the clicking..

Rainbowsphere Rainbowsphere

awesome game but...

I loved that game. It was so fun!! But I had to quit because it was..so............a;sd;afsldkfjal;sdkjf;laskjdfl;askdjf;la
skdjf;laskjdfl;iajsdfl;kajsdf;lkjasdl;fkj
OMG frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fun though, you guys rule :)

METROID: Genesis METROID: Genesis

awesome

Awesome awesome game. One of the best on Newgrounds. I am happy to be one of the people that put this one through. The sound slightly lagged at the beginning, but that was all I could find wrong with it. I liked the 3d aspect of it. And the gameplay was fun and was kinda repetative but not overdone so it was still fresh the whole way through. Overall, one of the best on NG. Good job.

Orc Slayer Orc Slayer

awesome!!

I loved it! The secret was pretty cool too! Ya, Indigi1 is gay and obsessed with penises... but, I think I got an ok score.

played 283 seconds

47 attacks

54 hits

54 kills

111% accuracy

It was awesome!!!

The Maze Game The Maze Game

nice game

This game is very well done and very fun. Although I had to cheat a lot because it's impossible to get past the spinners that are in the middle of the passageway!!! (you can go on to the next level by right clicking then moving the cursor up to the end and clicking on it, you might want to fix that somehow)

number munchers number munchers

nice game

It's a really good game. I think I might send the link to my math teacher. It is a good math game. I only played it for like a minute, but I put what you requested.

score: 1896

level: 2

authorblues responds:

glad you enjoyed it. hope your math teacher likes it nearly as much. thats not a bad score for level 2. i wonder what grade level you played at.

Death by Sword 2 Death by Sword 2

Fun!

Funny game, but I accidentally clicked make friends and got called a faggot :( Oh well, I liked macing the dragon >:) Good job. Make more plz.