Mario Brothers - Part V Mario Brothers - Part V

fantastic

This was an awesome awesome conclusion to the best sprite series on Newgrounds. Very dramatic, a real twist to the story at the end, awesome music. you deserve a bravo! no two bravos! well done my good man. I have been waiting for this for a long time and I must say I am very very pleased with what you have done.

ShoBizNewsyNews #25 ShoBizNewsyNews #25

funny

Very funny, most jokes clever and original. Good animation on the anchor. good job with this. And to the retard below, this is not a game and stop posting stuff like this to give people viruses.

StarCraft: The Return StarCraft: The Return

Awesome!

I am a huge fan of Starcraft and this was an awesome movie. Good action, violence, and a good plot! Can't wait for the next episode!

And, to fl1 below, there is no such thing. I went there and game.exe could not be found.

Bush Blaster Bush Blaster

lol

score of 911. Coincidence? I think not!

Stranded! Stranded!

That rocked!

I beat it and I have to say it was awesome! The different selection of guns was cool. I especially liked the gat and laser! It was fun and had a good ending :) Good job.

Pico's School Pico's School

HaHa!

Yay! I finally beat it! I love this game and the new 3D one is awesome too! This end boss fight was a lot harder than the remake though. My arm is sore from all of the clicking..